12.31.2014

2014 Review Extravaganza - Q4

I'm linking up with a ton of wonderful gals who want to know what we have been up to this year. If you want to play along, visit any one of them, Karen @ A Peek at Karen's WorldKenzie @ Chasing My ExtraordinaryEmmy @ Emmy MomAmy @ Involuntary Smiles Melissa @ Making MelissaAmanda @ Meet @ the BarreNicole @ Midwestern at HeartAngie @ My So-Called Chaos, and Shane @ Whispering Sweet Nothings for the details!

This week, we're recapping October, November, and December. 

I shared a grammar pet peeve.

My sweet Elise turned 2...


and we celebrated with a Minnie Mouse party.


We continued our Pumpkin Patch tradition.


I explained my longest blogging absence ever....


and Elise started a Countdown to Christmas!


1 comment:

Sarah Shumate said...

Still can't believe Elise is already 2! Happy new year to you all! xx