12.12.2014

2014 Review Extravaganza - Q1

I'm linking up with a ton of wonderful gals who want to know what we have been up to this year. If you want to play along, visit any one of them, Karen @ A Peek at Karen's WorldKenzie @ Chasing My ExtraordinaryEmmy @ Emmy MomAmy @ Involuntary Smiles Melissa @ Making MelissaAmanda @ Meet @ the BarreNicole @ Midwestern at HeartAngie @ My So-Called Chaos, and Shane @ Whispering Sweet Nothings for the details!

This week, we're recapping January, February, and March. 

The 1st quarter saw a $2 DIY wreath.


I gave hand sewing a try to whip up some sweet treats for Elise.


We gave up "stuff" for Lent.

Elise and I took a last visit to MeeMaw's house.
 
 
And I found a new favorite sweet side dish!
 

6 comments:

Sarah Shumate said...

I remember when you posted about visiting the house for the last time! That was when I realized we shared family with the same last name! :)

Kenzie Smith said...

That wreath turned out really cute, same with the little hand-sewn desserts! Sounds like the beginning of the year went well for you!

Nicole said...

Oh wow, that wreathe looks really cool! and seriously, just $2?

Karen M. Peterson said...

That wreath is really cute!

Sounds like a good beginning to the year.

Emmy said...

That wreath really is so cute and so cheap too! Gotta love something that doesn't cost a lot and turns out nice.

If you hadn't said he sewed those treats I totally would have assumed it was a picture of real food, you did such a great job! Seriously amazing!

So glad you are recapping!

Connie W said...

My Mom and Dad are selling their house in March. I'm sad about it but it's time for them to move on.