Time to close out this year's review with October, November, and December, plus a few goals for 2014.
The government tried to stop our party, but we weren't having it, and celebrated sweet Elise turning 1 with a huge party!
We started a family tradition by visiting a local pumpkin patch and decorating pumpkins.
I whipped up a $6 no sew Halloween costume that is going to be pretty hard to beat.
I turned to you fellow Moms for eating out advice.
Some special boys got a big box of balloons and they were a hit!
The holidays called for a few new yummy treats - Mocha Chewies and High Rollers were definite winners.
And Elise's 2nd Christmas (our first time as parents setting up big presents on Christmas Eve!) called for an epic Rev and Stacie DIY - can't wait to share it with you next week!
And now, the gals want to know 5 goals for 2014, so here goes:
- Clean out and organize the basement (Why yes, this was on last year's list as well...).
- Find a new photo project to chronicle 2014 (I completed a 365project for 2013. Any ideas?)
- Date my husband - marriage is work and living away from family with a little one has meant little "us" time so we need to figure out a way to set aside time for that.
- Sew at least 6 outfits for Elise, maybe even one with a zipper....
- Celebrate turning the big 4-0 with a special project (stay tuned, I'll be asking for your help!)