2012 Review Extravaganza - Q2

I'm linking up with a ton of wonderful gals who want to know what we have been up to this year. If you want to play along, visit any one of them, Emmy @ Emmy Mom, Lourie @ CA Girl, MiMi @ Living in France, Nicole @ Life's a Beach, Mrs. Match @ Date Girl Diaries and Janette @ Johanson Journey for the details!
Continuing this week with a recap of April, May, and June.

DIY's continued with Super Giant Bubbles, Marble Races, Perfect 5 Minute Salsa, and a Recycled T-Shirt Scarf.
We shared with you that we had a ovBUNen.
I swapped books in the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap hosted by Angie and Beth.

I told you all about Redneck Tupperware.
And I showed you some of my favorite flowers.
Are you sharing what you were up to? We really want to know!


Jill said...

ahh, it was such an exciting time of year for you guys! I remember reading the post where you shared the big news - it was one of those moments where I grin & clap for my computer screen. (ie - you!) LOL!!

Janette Johanson said...

I'm echoing what Jill said and was tickled to find out you were going to be a Mommy!! It really has been a fantastic year for you!! xoxo

Emmy said...

Oh those flowers are cool! I don't think I have ever seen flowers quite like that.
And that bubble is huge!! Need to do that with my kids. We made some when I was a kid and they were making it all the way down the street- it was crazy.

Great recap! Thank you so much.

Mrs. Match said...

Well I feel terrible for all the stuff I missed out on. I missed the baby announcement, and I'm now very excited for the rest of your recap so I can catch up with all things sweet Elise! :-)

Nicole said...

Super giant bubbles and Tshirt scarf look fun!!

becca said...

I'm still amazed that little bun is here and growing she is beautiful

Connie said...

I love those flowers!!