11.13.2015

What's Up This Weekend?


Here's what's up this weekend at our house:
  • Finish the Christmas decorating (yes, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving, but with travel it is so busy over Thanksgiving break, so I am getting it done now so that I can enjoy it.) We set up Elise a little tree when I was off of work on Wednesday and you would think that we gave her a million dollars...she is already so excited for Christmas!
  • Set the DVR up to record all of the Christmas specials that will start next week. I love some Hallmark movies over the holidays!
  • Pick out clothes and accessories for family photos (they are next week - please say a prayer that the threenager cooperates...)
  • Select fabrics for Elise's Christmas outfit...time to start sewing!
  • Take a stab at making my own almond flour - that stuff is crazy expensive!
  • Groceries and laundry...ugh...
  • Start planning Elise's Advent activities.
  • Cheat meal tonight...pasta, mmmm!
What's up with you this weekend?

No comments: