5.08.2015

Currently...

 
Listening...to office sounds.

Eating...nothing yet...and my stomach is not happy about that!


Drinking...water...until I float!


Reading...emails.

Wearing...jeans (gotta love the end of the school year rule change!), brown T-shirt, statement necklace, and flip flops.


Feeling...overwhelmed - get back to me when the school year is over...


Needing...a weekend without a long list of To Do's.

Wanting...chocolate...MASSIVE amounts of it, but I'll eat an apple instead.


Thinking...too much about things that I can't control. Anybody else do that?

 
Enjoying...the warmer days and the chance to take Elise to the park in the evenings again. She loves it!
 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sounds like you and I are very much in the same boat these days (albeit for different reasons) - my answers would have been very similar! I feel like I've spent most of 2015 thus far thinking and worrying about things that I don't have any control over... I'm very overwhelmed... and I could eat ALL the chocolate too. Good for you for going for the apple instead, I wish I could find that kind of willpower again!