12.26.2014

2014 Review Extravaganza - Q3

I'm linking up with a ton of wonderful gals who want to know what we have been up to this year. If you want to play along, visit any one of them, Karen @ A Peek at Karen's WorldKenzie @ Chasing My ExtraordinaryEmmy @ Emmy MomAmy @ Involuntary Smiles Melissa @ Making MelissaAmanda @ Meet @ the BarreNicole @ Midwestern at HeartAngie @ My So-Called Chaos, and Shane @ Whispering Sweet Nothings for the details!

This week, we're recapping July, August, and September. 

I shared the perfect 4th of July dessert.


I had the privilege of helping to host a wedding reception.


My new job overwhelmed me.

I dreamed of baking/cooking therapy...


And, I finally found out that my health issues aren't all in my head...

1 comment:

Connie said...

That 4th of July dessert looks amazin!