9.04.2014

Overwhelmed...

and not in a good way. I kept a slack blog schedule this summer to make the most of my time off with Elise. She is growing so fast and I don't want to miss a minute. I'm even more grateful for that time given the demands of my new position when I returned to work. I'm juggling about 400 more students and its taking every minute at the office and some evenings to get it all done. 

Needless to say, that evening work is cutting into my blogging time. Bear with me and hang tight! I'll be posting more regularly as soon as I feel a little more settled. I miss you guys...and home cooked meals, a clean house, mindless TV, down time....

1 comment:

Sarah Shumate said...

I'm so sorry, Stacie! I always hate when my life enters a phase like that. It'll take time, but you'll catch up. Sending lots of love your way! :)