3.20.2014

DCB #42: Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables

3 ingredients and 20 minutes to dinner! This one could not be easier. And it is also very easily customizable to your family's taste - use whatever vegetables and seasoning you like. Add a simple side - we had pasta - and dinner is done, another reason to love my deep covered baker.
Roasted Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables

1 bag frozen vegetables of your choice (I used a California blend)
1 pork tenderloin (mine was about 1 1/2lbs)
Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning blend (I used McCormicks)

Place frozen vegetables in the bottom of the baker, add 2 tablespoons of water.

Season your tenderloin liberally on both sides and place on top of vegetables. Cover and microwave for 12 minutes, pausing to flip the tenderloin over halfway through cooking.

Let pork rest in the baker for another 10 minutes, the pork will keep cooking and come to the appropriate temperature.


3 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

You know this looks amazing.
I have tried to find some ... lets call them bland meals to make that the kids might try. I have spent HOURS preparing things and one of them really sucked, I won't lie, but another was great and it doesn't matter b/c they won't eat it. I'm so exhausted from it. I wish my kids were open to trying things... lil' toots

Lyds85 said...

This would probably taste better in the oven

Lindsay said...

I love definitly make this in the oven as well.. but it is nice to know and the cook time in case you wanted a quicker meal. It takes about an hour in the oven so if you only have a half hour this is perfect.