3.18.2014

Tipsy Tuesday (#256)

Hoping to update you on how getting rid of stuff is going soon...getting started is the hardest part.

Tip #256

This list of 25 Things to Throw Out Today has been so helpful!


Included on the list are:

Old paint
Clothing and shoes you haven't worn in the past 18 months
Unread books
Expired anything
Old greeting cards
Anything broken

What do you know of that you need to throw out or give away right now?

P.S. Can somebody please find me some pretty dumpsters like those so this is more fun?

3 comments:

Sarah Shumate said...

You should just move - then it'd be easy to get rid of stuff. :) We moved into a house one time where it was clear that whoever lived there before us just didn't want to pack up their stuff and take it with them. They'd left it all behind for us to deal with!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

This is what I did.... I started going through my things as if I were going to have a garage sale and sold it mostly online on facebook. They had the garage sales on there and I made a great amount of money-- things I think are trash are other people's treasures! So before you throw it out, try that. Its addicting!

Emmy said...

So the unread books, are they just ones you think you are never going to read? I think I would lean more towards getting rid of read ones before unread.