7.07.2012

Bead Soup Blog Swap

The fabulous Lori at Pretty Things is hosting another round of her infamous Bead Soup Blog Party. It's a massive undertaking with 400 participants and Lori is always such a gracious hostess. I'm paired up with Sue over at Black Tassel Bazaar and can I tell you that her package of beads arrived at the perfect time? We are in the middle of a heat wave, but all I could see was turtlenecks, hot cocoa, and snow when I opened her package. Aren't these gorgeous obsidian beads going to make a beautiful fall/winter piece of jewelry? 
Check back with me on the 28th for the big reveal of what these beads become!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow can't wait to see

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!!! I really love the colors!!

Chell said...

Lovin' the colors! Can't wait to see the end results!

LeeLu Creations said...

Wow, you got a great mix.

Marian Hertzog said...

Those are rich and luscious beads! Fun!