3.14.2012

Twizzler Rainbows & Rolo Pots 'o Gold

Janette wants to know what internet inspiration we have found lately. It could be a great website, online store or deal, recipe, craft...whatever is inspiring us at the moment.

I have office helpers at both of my schools and always like to give them some little something to celebrate holidays...they are kids so any chance to give out candy works for me! St. Patrick's Day is at the end of the week and I knew that these cute little rainbows made out of Twizzlers with Rolo pots o' gold would be perfect! The gals over at Our Best Bites, one of my favorite sources for recipes, shared the idea last week. Check them out for a full tutorial!

And go see Janette (just click that pretty little button below) and see what is inspiring her and others!



4 comments:

Connie said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love this!

Where do you find colored licorice?

Jill said...

That is such an awesome idea!! I'm going to have to remember to do these!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

omigosh- I think I'm gonna have to run out today at lunch to get the supplies to make this for my kids friends and give them out Friday!!
HOW FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO GLAD YOU shared this!!!
Love ya girl!

Rebecca said...

omg how cute