12.10.2010

Oh, Fudge!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Eve with part of our family and then Christmas Day with the rest of the family. We always tried to get Mom to let us open a present on Christmas Eve but she wasn't having it.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?

OK, I am cheating on this one with 2 answers--favorite candy is MeeMaw's fudge, it is sooo sweet it will make your toes curl, but it is sooo good. Favorite just get-to-eat-at-Christmas is MeeMaw's Chex Mix. She gives me the recipe but mine never comes out like hers. I was so excited at Thanksgiving when I was at her house and she already had some made.

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
I'd have to think on that one, plus I'd also have to think about who it would have come from and try to decide if they read this blog or not before I could share...but I did do alot of years in Child Care and I want to let you in on a little secret, your kid's teachers really don't want anymore crap with pictures of apples on it...

4. Christmas song that you love?
I can't believe I am admitting this, but I love Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You"...its just so catchy!

5. How many trees do you put up?

If by "do you put up" you mean how many do you stress over, have a complete and total meltdown over, and end up having your BFF come over and decorate for you?--just 1 (she did a fabulous job by the way, pictures coming later today). I did put up the 2 small ones in the office and the spare room though, I should get credit for that, right?

1 comment:

jennifer @ What Would Jen Do said...

ok seriously, you are about the 10th person I've seen who has put that Mariah song. I have never heard it!!