12.13.2010

Christmas Open House 2010 (or the Cabin Fever Party)

(L to R: Mini Cupcakes - Peppermint Twist, Gingerbread, Salted Caramel Chocolate)

Yesterday was the Christmas Open House that we host for our church family and friends--it is our gift to them each Christmas. It is the culmination of a week long baking, cleaning, and decorating frenzy. I had food for 60...we woke up to snow, cancelled church services and panic set in! What would I do with all of this food?

(L to R: Puddles of Yum, Oreo Fudge)

Well, the snow melted and the cabin fever crazies started calling...all wanting to get out of the house and come over. So the show went on and 30 of our nearest and dearest gorged themselves on all sorts of sweet treats. I have a few more leftovers than I had planned, but I doubt it will be an issue to get rid of those!

(L to R: Cherry Truffles, Holiday Pretzel Treats, Red Velvet Cake Balls)

No comments: