- made the Pioneer Woman's Soul Sweet Taters to take to Thanksgiving with the Rev's side of the family tomorrow.
- made my favorite Chocolate Chip Pound Cake with cream cheese frosting to take with as well--so hard not to cut a big old slab and inhale it!
- worked on getting some Christmas decorations set out--2 rooms down!
- made wipes cases for next weekend's Holiday Expo.
- did laundry--AGAIN!
- designed the invitation for our annual Christmas Open House.
- realized that it is a good thing we aren't usually home on Wednesday evenings--there is absolutely jack squat on TV...
- started plotting my Black Friday strategy...be afraid, be VERY afraid...
And, yeah, that is about it. What about you? What is up with you this Wednesday?