11.23.2010

Earrings, Rings & Other Sparkly Things Swap

I recently participated in an Earrings, Rings, and Other Sparkly Things Swap. It was hosted by Ashley Getting Dressed, a cool fashion blog where Ashley catalogs all of the outfits that she puts together and tells you where you can find similar items--a very cool concept for a blog, if you ask me.

I was paired with Dollie over at The Rockabilly Socialite. Dollie has a love for vintage things, so I sent her a vintage pair of pink and rhinestone earrings and a coordinating carved bangle bracelet. I had so much fun searching for just the right pieces to suit her fun personality!

In return, Dollie sent me a beautiful gun metal and red stone jewelry set--she said it would be perfect for spicing up my black and khaki and she is right! I love it! Thanks Dollie for being such a great swap partner and thanks Ashley for hosting!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow! What a great gift. They are beautiful.

It's always fun doing gift swaps.