10.15.2010

The Odd Couple


1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

This is soooo hard, I have too many favorites to pick just one--I like Milk Duds and Junior Mints, but you get like 3 in those mini boxes and that isn't even worth the effort, flavored Tootsie Rolls, mini Twizzlers, and the best--a Reese's Pumpkin! And you didn't ask, but if I were trick-or-treating and you gave me those orange and black wrapped Peanut Butter Kisses or any of the candy corn type candy, I would be pretty ticked..

2. Do you fold your socks?

I stuff one sock in the other and kind of tuck, not really fold, unless it is like a dress sock or a trouser sock, then I fold it.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

I was 30 before my Mary Kay lady told me that you are supposed to rub lotion and makeup in towards your nose, not out toward your ears. The latter stretches your skin more...I don't really have a double chin, I think that is just the skin that I stretched before I received this little nugget of information...

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

I am Felix (the neat freak), he is Oscar (the messy one). Also, I am a planner, he is a fly-by-the-seat-of-your pantser. But, we both dislike the same foods, which makes up for the differences, because if he had asked me to make him a sandwich with mayonnaise and tomatoes, it might have been a deal breaker.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)

Picky, crafty, and funny (He said: clean, dramatic, and loveable--after I told him I wasn't going to put his 1st four or five answers on here...).

1 comment:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Enjoyed your answers, and your blog tag line caught my attention because that is ME!!! I married a small town young man, and I was coming from a big city! And we lived in the country for 10 years. We just moved last year to an even smaller town next to his small hometown, and anyway, I can just SO relate! =)