9.03.2010

The View from Here...


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

I love to read--mysteries and magazines mostly. And of course, crafting--jewelry making, sewing,little decor projects. Oh, and photography.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

Our kitchen faces the back yard, so woods, and occasionally deer.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?

Nothing/no one, I don't believe in reincarnation.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

Lack of manners--when did it become OK for kids to order adults around and make demands? Whatever happened to "please" and "thank you?" I'm not asking for perfect Stepford children, just a little respect.

5. Regular or Diet soda?

Diet Cherry Pepsi; but when I get a wild hair, it is hard to turn down Cherry Coke from the fountain.

Linked to : 5 Question Friday

2 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

Oh I would love to see deer!! But I have always heard they eat your flowers!!
I actually commented on childern's behavior as well. I have a good friend, my best friend actually, and her child is just a nightmare. He cusses, hits her, orders his grandmother around, tells his mother she is stupid..It has really made me limit the amount of time I spend with her, which is sad. I think the biggest compliment a parent can receive is when someone tells them their child is well behaved.
Have a great long weekend!
-April

Lindsay said...

Cherry Coke is the best! Especially from the fountain on a hot summer day :)

The manners thing kills me. I'm working with a couple of 6-7 year olds right now. One is a total princess. Our first session, I laid down the law right away and she's pretty respectful now -- until Mom comes around! Sooo frustrating when parents don't enforce basic courtesy.

Have a great weekend!