9.06.2010

I Need a Red Purse...

OK, I don't really need a red purse, per se, but I REALLY want one! And here is the thing though, I am a picky purse person. I went to do some shopping on this fine Labor Day, all set to buy this bag at Target:But it is not this glorious shade of red that you see in the picture in person. Great size--I like a bucket, hobo, tote style, no long straps--wrong color. I was bummed. So off to Kohls, but all of their red purses were too orange red, and I want a deeper red delicious apple red, got it? I should mention that I saw many purses of the right color, but and here comes the picky part...I don't like purses with silver hardware, I want goldtone or brass hardware, because that matches my jewelry. Yes, picky, I know. Oh, and have I mentioned that I am cheap? So, no big designer bags here, $30 tops since I don't plan to carry it every day.

So, I turn to you, my friends who live in the computer, seen any great red purses? If so, help a sister out and send me a link!

P.S. After a recent conversation with Team Jacie's oldest boy, I have to ask, do you say purse, handbag, pocketbook? What do you call it?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have been looking for a green purse. Not a neon green one either, not a dull green, but like a Granny Smith apple color. Don't you hate it when you can't find the exact thing you're looking for? BTW~I say purse! :) Good luck on your search!