5.31.2009

Spring Swap 2009

I recently had the opportunity to participate in my first blogging swap. Hannah over at Sherbet Blossom hosted a Spring Swap, with instructions to send your partner at least 4 items that made you think of spring. You would receive the same in return. I had tons of fun putting my package together and mailed it out to my recipient Tori on Saturday and I hope she likes it!

Deborah
had my name and sent me my package of goodies last week. I received White Chocolate Dessert mix, a super cute garden trowel spoon rest, fridge magnet, a kitchen notepad, and a pattern and the materials for an apron. Since I just got a sewing machine for my birthday, I am thinking that the apron will be my first project. Of course, I 'll keep you posted on how that turns out! Thanks, Deborah!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Are you kidding me? I absolutely loved it! Now if I only could find my camera to take a picture of the great loot I received!! The outfit looks so cute on Bergen and will be totally perfect for the summer! Thanks again!