Here's what's up this weekend at our house:
- Class party for Elise this morning - the Rev and I are in charge of cupcakes and making snack mix with 12 three year olds....
- Double Date Night with another pastor and his wife tonight
- Back to the drawing board on the pillows for Elise's Big Girl room, since she informed me that she wants them to have flamingos because that was her favorite animal at the zoo...#indecisivelikehermother
- More Valentine movies on the Hallmark channel!
- A special Valentine's Day breakfast for my loves
- And the circus! The Rev is about to come unglued. He is so excited to surprise Elise with a trip to the circus for some family Valentine's Day fun!