Here is the plan for her big girl room:
- The antique spindle bed ($65 Craigslist score!) will be painted a nice white.
- The mid century modern night stand and chest of drawers that we have will get a gold dipped/white paint treatment (white upper, gold lower, similar to the pink chest pictured).
- The now beige walls are going Aqua Chiffon.
- The fluffy pink rug that we have will stay and be an anchor for the pink and aqua pillows that I will make. I am using vintage white matelassé bedding so that the pillows and wall/rug colors will really pop.
- A DIY tassel garland will add some fun to the end of the bed.
- We will add touches of pink, aqua, and gold with accessories and artwork.
Don't even get me started on the tears that will come when we actually sell the crib and changing table...