7.20.2015

Staycation Complete with a Fanny Pack

I've been a bad blogger this month...but an awesome Mom! This is my month off from work for the summer, so I have been dedicating all of my time to Elise and creating memories. 

We lost a few days at the beginning of the month when my neurologist ordered a prolonged EEG that I had to wear for 3 days at home. We are still trying to get to the bottom of my headaches and smoke smell, and have unfortunately discovered what appears to be some auto immune issues in all of our testing. The good news is that the EEG revealed no evidence of seizures....well, that is the second set of good news, the first is that I don't have electrodes glued to my head anymore and I'm not toting around a fanny pack of wires!

And now for a confession, the fanny pack lasted less than a day...it was so annoying that I ended up carrying the monitor around in my bra...sorry to the technician who had to take back my bra sweat covered monitor.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to hear you've been enjoying your time off and having fun with your girl, despite the rocky start. Electrodes glued to your head and a fanny pack of wires... no fun! (hope it leads to more answers for you, though!)