3.13.2015

What's In Your Purse?

I've not always been a purse gal, but as I get older, I find myself needing more "stuff" when I am out and about, particularly since becoming a Mom. There is nothing worse than being caught unprepared! I try to keep my bag pretty organized so that I can just reach right in and grab what I need.

We have transitioned so that Elise just has a small backpack with her diapers, wipes, and change of clothes that she takes for school and church nursery, so no more hefty diaper bag. In addition, I keep a large pouch of snacks, flexible straws, and kid sized utensils in the car that I can just grab and take in if we go to a restaurant.

I thought it would be fun to take you on a purse tour. Here is a breakdown of what I carry:

Elise's pouch (floral): Extra diaper & wipes, Coloring supplies, Stickers, Paint with water cards and paintbrush, Plastic bag for wet clothes

Beauty/First Aid pouch: Lotion, Brush, Lip gloss, First Aid Kit, Nail file, Lint roller, Basic medications (Tylenol, heartburn, etc.)

Office Supplies pouch: Calculator, Pens, Extra Memory cards, Backup external battery pack and USB cord for phone

Calendar

Notebook

Hand Sanitizer

Phone

Wristlet with Cash, Debit Card, ID, etc.


So, what's in your purse?

1 comment:

Sarah Shumate said...

Not much. I could easily get by without carrying one. I just have my wallet, phone, and maybe a few small toiletry-type things that rarely get used like chapstick, hand sanitizer, tissues. Quite boring, actually. :)