8.06.2013

Tipsy Tuesday (#226)

A new school year is a perfect time to re-evaluate your daily routine for effectiveness.

Tip #226

Follow this suggestion from simplify101 to streamline the morning routine.

We don't have any children in school yet and we already apply the night before process..it is a lifesaver! Simplify101 says, "What’s working well in your daily routine…and what could use a pick-me-up? If mornings are chaotic (or just not your most effective time of day) consider taking care of as many daytime preparations as possible the night before. Layout clothes. Pack lunches. Set out the breakfast dishes and cereal. Pack the backpacks. And so on."

**Alright now, I'm talking tips, head over to see what Impulsive and Shawn are talking about on Talk to us Tuesday!**

3 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Here's what I want... I want someone to write down "What I wish I knew before I sent my kid to kindergarten"

I don't want to know about developmental "wish I knew that" before kinder type of advice-- I want to know--just like a new mom who has had a baby-- what I wish I knew then-- as I would have done it different... like I wouldn't have a mosquito net for my stroller right now if someone would have just told me that was a gimmick and lame to buy. I need that type of info...

Emmy said...

Yes!! Last year I would pack Lucas lunch in the morning, but this year I have two lunches to pack so definitely am doing it the night before

Rebecca said...

that is how we operate everything that can be done the night before gets done so morning goes smoother