Thank You!

Just want to take a minute today to say how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. I can always count on your comments and the emails that we exchange to brighten my day. Sometimes it boggles my mind that so many people that I have never met are willing to let me ramble on about DIY projects, recipes, the Rev's adventures, my new baby girl, and everything in between. I hope that you are counting your blessings with your family today. Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. Everybody please eat a little extra turkey and maybe a sliver of pie for my girl, Jill, since Thanksgiving has already come and gone in Canada and she is pea green with envy, as Ms. O'Hara would say.


becca said...

aw thank you and i'm thankful for you oh and I ate an extra slice of pie for your friend

Connie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sunshine said...

Thank you for just being YOU!


Impulsive Addict said...

Thankful for you too!!! xoxo