8.03.2012

Baby Registry 101

We are in the process of completing our Baby Registries (if you live in our area, be warned, man with a scanner on the loose!). It is fun, but daunting, even with a suggestion list to decide what to put on the registry. Not to mention, I hate asking people to spend money, so I over-analyze every item, trying to make sure that we will use it and that the cost is justified. And like most of us, storage space is at a premium, so I REALLY have to need it to justify finding space for it!

So, I’m turning to all of my Mommy blog buddies out there. Any must-have-can’t-live-without-it items that I should be on the lookout for? What would you not want to try to make it without? What do you wish you had skipped?

Help a sister out!

4 comments:

Connie said...

My kids both really loved the swing. And it was nice to be able to give them a place to relax while I got things done.

I loved registering! So much fun!

Rebecca said...

for me My best investments was a swing my son loved it and the best gift i got that I didn't think i need but it was a live saver gift card. a lady that worked with my mom gave me a 25.00 GC and simply said you will thank me for it later. Boy did i when iran out of diapers in the middle of the week when he got sick and was going through a diaper every ten minutes that GC came in handy.

Julia P F said...

Swaddling blankets! and white noise! Saw you on TTUT. We love (d) our video monitor also

Impulsive Addict said...

Oh gosh! Yes, the swing was great. I also got a sound machine for Emma's room. My friends swore by this. She wasn't a great sleeper so we could turn the sound machine on at nap or nighttime and all noise from the rest of the house was blocked out. She still uses it.

I also have a video monitor. I can check on her anytime I want. It will be staying in her room until she's 18.