7.30.2012

DCB Recipe #27: Macaroni & Cheese

I'm on a quest for the perfect Macaroni & Cheese recipe and this is the first contestant. The verdict: yummy and oh so cheesy!
Macaroni & Cheese

1lb dry macaroni
1/2 cup Butter or Margarine
2 Eggs
12-oz can Evaporated Milk
10 3/4 oz can Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 cup Milk
3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Cook Macaroni al dente. Drain and pour hot macaroni into the Deep Dish Covered Baker.


Slice butter into chunks and add to macaroni. Stir until melted.


Combine eggs, evaporated milk, soup, milk and cheese. Pour over macaroni and mix well.


Cover and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes on high.


4 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like heaven!

LeeLu Creations said...

Looks fabu! I got a DCB from my mother in law at my bridal shower. This might be the first dish I make. :)

Anonymous said...

Well that looks easy enough! I recently tried an avocado mac-n-cheese recipe. Two things that I really love, and I discovered that I do NOT really love them together. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

How many servings will it make?