6.13.2012

More Bang For Your Buck At Target

Oh, how I love me some Target. I am sure that I may have bitterly mentioned that we do not have one here where we live. In my previous city-dwelling life, I worked about 5 minutes from Target and would spend my lunch hour several days a week browsing all of their clearance stuff. It's been a long 5 years and I miss it dearly, so of course, every time we head into the city (can you believe we have to drive an hour to get to Target?!), I factor in some quality time with Tar-Jay.


I found a great resource for deciphering all of the great Target markdowns at Mommy Savers.com. These ladies have done all of the research for us and provide everything from what items are on clearance in stores now to what days specific items are marked down in a typical Target store. The schedule looks like this:

* Monday Markdowns: Kids’ Clothing, Stationery, Electronics
* Tuesday Markdowns: Women’s Clothing, Domestics
* Wednesday Markdowns: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health & Beauty
* Thursday Markdowns: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares
* Friday Markdowns: Cosmetics, Housewares, Automotives
 
You have to check the site out for a ton of great info on ways that you can save even more at Target! And if you visit Target, please tell her that I miss her and I will visit soon...
 
What great idea have you stumbled upon recently? Janette really wants to know, so don't leave her hanging! Head on over (just click that pretty little button below) and see what is inspiring her and others! And don't forget to link up your own great find--the more people at the party, the more fun!


2 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I have to try to stop myself from going to Target. I walk away with things that have no use or reason-- but gosh it feels good. Great to know there's a place to help me plan my attack! :)

Beth W said...

Brilliant- I need me some Target shoes. Thanks! :D