5.20.2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Mamarazzi and Glamazon want to know what we have to confess this week.

  • I confess...that I have been so tired this week. I cannot seem to get what I need to finished and get in the bed at a decent hour. I try to get in bed by 10 or 10:30 on week nights since I have to get up at 5:30, but it gets later and later each night and I am dragging.

  • I confess...that the Rev bought a new fancy bike with his graduation money and he is breaking it in this week. Remember the chafing that I got when I last wore panty hose? Yeah, I see some spandex shorts in his future...

  • I confess...that it seems as if all of the shows that we like and start following get cancelled. No more No Ordinary Family or V...bummer.

  • I confess...that I have got to get on the Vacation Bible School ball, only 2 weeks left until it starts! Eeeekkk!

  • I confess...that I received an email from a fellow that I have made many cake ball orders for and he just wanted to let me know that he had a cake pop at Starbucks and it was nowhere near as good. Totally made my day!

  • I confess...that I don't have a dadgum thing to wear for judgment day tomorrow...

  • I confess...that I spent last night decorating a cake for the bestie's parent's 30th anniversary dinner tonight. I will be so nervous until I know if they like it or not. And speaking of the bestie...

  • I confess...that I was afraid that she might be having an affair, because she smells suspiciously like men's cologne this week. I was relieved to find out she's just been out of deodorant and using her hubby's. If she would blog, I wouldn't have to make these embarrassing confessions on her behalf...(you know, I love you, Lacie!)


  • 8 comments:

    Jill said...

    Must be that kind of week...I've been so tired, all week long - blaming it on the pile of rain we've had here for days...but man, I'm draggin!!

    Great confessions! :)

    Bex said...

    I've been exhausted all week too and just can't get my stuff together enough to get the 10 hours of sleep my body seems to be demanding.

    I too and quite unhappy with the cancellation lists. It seems half the shows on my DVR are being cancelled...and if I don't have all that TV to watch that means I'm going to have less of an excuse not to clean my house!

    Cake pops sound excellent!

    Brenna said...

    I sooo wish that I was talented enough to make cakes- or I should say- pretty cakes... I am jealous of your talent.
    I think it might be one of my projects this summer- to learn how... any hints on sites or books to help??

    Amber said...

    Seems like everyone is bummed about all the tv cancellations! Bummer that it effected you too!

    That's so sweet that your customer dropped you a little note letting you know that...what a nice ego boost!

    Randomlicious Memoirs said...

    LOL I don't have anything to wear tomorrow either! :D ......I watched no ordinary family! Now I'm bummed because I won't know what happened to her boss! I thought more people watched that show!

    Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

    well at least now I know I can use my hubs deoderant if I need to but be sure to let people know so they don't start thinkin' something! hah!!
    CAKE BALLS!!??!? um.... HELLO!! I LOVE CAKE BALLS!!!!

    Sarah said...

    I've been staying up late, too! Ready for summer break I guess :) I'm also super bummed that Human Target and Traffic Light both got canceled. Stupid Fox!!

    Mamarazzi said...

    mmm cake pops...YES please!!

    i love that you said that about judgement day LMAO...i don;t know what one would wear for such and event.

    i also ate cake for dinner tonight, because even tho i do NOT believe the world is coming to an end i figured it was a good excuse.

    thanks for linking up!!