5.06.2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


Mamarazzi and Glamazon want to know what we have to confess this week.

  • I confess...that I am obsessed with a McDonald's Fruit & Yogurt Parfait. They are so good. I want to make my own at home-- I did a lot of research to find out how much and what kind of yogurt and fruit. Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect granola. I may just make my own. More later...

  • I confess...that I watched reruns of the Royal Wedding not once, but twice last weekend. It just sucked me in.

  • I confess...that I do not get celebrity baby names. Mariah Carey's kids are named after Marilyn (Monroe) and a design style (Moroccan). Really? You wait all that time and that's the best you can come up with? Don't get me wrong, I like something a little out of the ordinary, nobody wants their kids in class with 12 other Susie's (no offense to the Susie's out there). But how do you tell your child they were named after the decor' in your upstairs room? Granted that is also the room they got engaged in...I guess the kid's just lucky he didn't pop the question in the jacuzzi. What's the weirdest baby name you have heard?

  • I confess...that I feel sorry for criminals. I especially feel sorry for the ones stupid enough to break into 13 year old SUV's that belong to a pastor and a school employee looking for money. You know what you get when you do that? Nothing, nada, jack squat....but if you're nice and you come back to see me again, I may leave you a tract on the 10 Commandments...

  • I confess that I sang all of the words to Barry Manilow's, "Mandy" in the car this week. Thanks, Mom....

  • I confess...that the Rev has been referring to me as "Little _______ (fill in my Mom's name here)" because I have apparently taken on one of her traits that he thinks is funny. When I get hold of a good quality Styrofoam takeout cup with lid and straw, I will re-use it for days. He even writes my new name on them, but I told him he better stop or I will cut him (if you don't know this phrase, see this video)

  • I confess...that I'm pretty excited that the Rev is graduating tonight. Plenty of photos to come later, especially if he trips or gets his dress gown stuck in the back of his pants...

  • I confess...that the Rev said no more confessions or blog stories without his approval (we have a similar rule about sermons, no telling anything on me without approval). But he's not the boss of me...well technically he is the head of the household...to be continued...

  • 10 comments:

    Carrie said...

    I'm your newest follower via the Friday Confessional Blog Hop! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    LOL at the leaving the thief a tract. That's great!

    VandyJ said...

    Some thieves just don't use much smarts, do they?
    I shudder at the thought of being like my mother--I love her, but don't want to be like her.

    Jamie said...

    Haha, you made me laugh out loud today! Thank you. Sorry about your car?! That's nuts. I loved the jacuzzi comment. Yay for the rev!! Is that what he had really said about you posting comments? hehe.

    Amber said...

    I watched reruns of the wedding too! AND someone I work with is burning it onto a DVD for me - I can't help it! I loved it!

    I heard about Mariah's baby names yesterday, I'll admit I thought she was going to name them Butterfly and Glitter...

    Have a great weekend! Enjoy graduation, grats to the Rev!

    Miss Angie said...

    The Whole Foods by my house has the most amazing parfait... It is all nutty and yum!

    I too would like to make one myself.

    Yum yum yum.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Brenna said...

    New follower from Confessional:)

    LOVE love love your confessions!
    I have made my own granola before and it is super yummy! Good luck!

    Brenna
    www.kokoszkafam.blogspot.com

    Unknown said...

    New follower from confessions. Great confessions you have, especially the he's not the boss of me one.

    Rebecca said...

    There really are some crazy names out there! I hope I don't brand my kids with something they'll hate!

    Impulsive Addict said...

    Dude....I've never seen the video of Bon Qui Qui! I lol'd at 2:10am!!!! Hilarious.

    Oh, and I hope the Rev messes up and makes for a funny graduation!! *fingers crossed*

    I want a parfait now...

    Wendy said...

    I don't get celebrity names either! I have to say the weirdest names I've heard was Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, Apple and Courtney Cox's daughter, Coco. Why???