2.18.2011

Dust Bunnies Are Not Cute!

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

Probably not the exact same outfit, but I usually wear a pair of pants, especially if they are dry clean only, at least twice before washing. It makes them last longer.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

Well, large takes on a different meaning when you live in a town so small you don't dare run to the grocery store without makeup on, because you know you will run into someone you know. BUT I have lived in both Greensboro and Charlotte, which I loved. And I love the energy in Atlanta, but I don't know if my nerves could handle the traffic. I also really like Denver and Nashville. Really, if they have a Target, a good craft/fabric store and a nice selection of restaurants, I am open!

3. Fly or drive with the kids Rev on vacation?

We usually drive, but I love to fly! I think the farthest we have driven was Ohio, and that was about as long as I can make it in a car. Once you fly and see how far you can go, in a small amount of time, you are hooked. But I am a little reluctant to fly again, given all of the new regulations--not really excited about a thorough pat down from a stranger...

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

Well, I am kind of a clean freak, so our house (except for the basement) never gets too dirty. But at the beginning of each year, I do try to slowly work my way through one room at a time and get rid of anything that we haven't used, straighten up drawers and closets, that kind of thing. I'm not a window washer, so that doesn't happen really ever. I've been told when we dump the last of our debt, I can get someone to come in once a month, so maybe I'll make them do windows and dust bunnies--our house is soooo dusty, trying to keep dust bunnies at bay is a full time job!

5. What is the best book you have ever read?

I read a lot, so I have many favorites, but if I can pick, I love a good mystery and anything by Nicholas Sparks.

3 comments:

jennifer @ what would jen do said...

I have lived in my house 8 years and just a few months ago washed a couple of windows (on the inside) that probably haven't been cleaned since we bought the house. I turned nearly an entire roll of paper towels black. It was disgusting. They didn't even look that dirty. I would LOVE to have someone come in like once a month and do that kind of dirty work for me

have a great weekend.

jennykate77 said...

Loved reading your answers!!

I LOVE big cities. I enjoy my small town life, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting big cities. Thankfully, I work in Tulsa (not huge by any standards, but big enough), so I get my city fix during the week.

I'm a road tripper. I like to fly, but I also like to see things in between Point A and Point B. My husband? Not so much.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Angie said...

I love Nicolas Sparks Books too!
Stopping by from 5 Question Friday!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/