3.18.2010

Farewell, Faithful Friend

So, I lost a friend this week...one of my most faithful. Every day for the past 4 years we have spent quality time together, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. But lately, the friend had gotten slack, and as we all know every successful relationship requires 100% from both sides. I feel guilty because I have already moved on to a new friend...it wasn't an easy decision...but it had to be done. But don't worry, my beloved Shark, you will always be my first cordless-sweeper-that-I-can't-live-without friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie! You won on Nesting Place! Get ready for your blog makeover!!! :) ~Tonya {Lucky Girl Design Studio} You can e-mail me at luckygirlblogdesign{at}yahoo{dot}com. Can't wait to hear from you!

OvenDelights said...

Do those really work? My mom loves that kind of gadget, but I don't think she has a good one.