2.09.2010

Tipsy Tuesday (#52)

In keeping with our Week of Love theme, a Valentine's Day tip..

Tip #52

Turn to the bees to get super kissable lips in time for Valentine's Day.


Indoor heat dries your lips leaving them rough and flaky. To soften your pout, rub a drop of honey into your lips 30 minutes before your date. The sweetener is a natural humectant that will draw moisture from the air into your skin, guaranteeing your kisser will look and taste irresistible!


P.S. I have to tell you, as a side note, that I can't even write this tip without thinking of Kiki, who is probably going to support my brother in his old age with the dividends that she will make off of her stock in lip products, and Lil' Miss Wilkes who I give a hard time for always putting on her "lip chap" exactly the same way after every meal! Love you girls!


1 comment:

Kelly (aka Kiki) said...

Thanks Stacie! I do love my chapstick and I'll be sure to try the honey.