8.16.2009

Isn't She Lovely?

Last weekend was tax free weekend on all school related purchases in NC. Well, the Rev took pity on me, knowing that the work laptop that I had been using would have to go back on my last day, and bought me this cute, little mini laptop. And, she's red--we call her Ruby!

Not built for storage of a lot of information, but perfect for surfing the web, blogging and basic office functions. Since I listen to all of my music online, store photos at Kodak Gallery online and use delicious.com to organize bookmarks (Do you use Delicious, if not you should check it out--basically it is a site that will catalog all of your bookmarks for free, so if you use more than 1 computer, you can just log in there and always have access to your favorites.), this little red wonder is perfect for me. The small screen took a little getting used to, but the upside? A smaller laptop in my lap leaves more lap space for this.....


2 comments:

kristi_temple said...

Congrats on the new laptop. Your pup is so cute.

Mandi Shandi said...

Just catching up on your blog, and I will be trying the weed killer and the bugle party haats. About Blissdom, I am so serious! We need to get details so we can get in early on a room and stuff. The whole reason I didn't go before is that I have no real life blogging friends. I do now!