5.12.2009

Tipsy Tuesday (#13)

I love photos, and although most of mine are digital and I usually just shoot them to family and friends over the internet, there are times when I need to drop some in the mail. Today's tip reuses an item that you already have around the house to protect those precious memories during mailing.

Tip #13

Instead of buying padded envelope mailers, use an empty light bulb box to protect your photos in transit.


Simply flatten the lightbulb packaging (the cardboard sleeve part), slip the photos inside and place them in an envelope for mailing. The cardboard protects the photos and they are delivered crease free.
What a "bright" idea!

1 comment:

Mandi Shandi said...

Love the tagline at the end! It is a really bright idea and I will be using it next time I mail pics!