4.23.2009

Western Wedding

This past weekend, Mother Hen's daughter, (we'll call her Obo's Mom) got married. It was a feverish few days getting ready for the 400 guests (yep, I said 400) who were coming to the wedding at Mother Hen's farm. And if it was feverish for me with my limited role, I know it was for those who were more heavily involved!

I created jewelry for the 12 bridesmaids and also created the bouquet that Obo's Mom used for her bridal portraits, as well as a few corsages and a bouquet to toss at the ceremony.

Lil' Miss Wilkes and I were also in charge of all things frou frou, so we dubbed ourselves the "Frou Frou Crew" and set to work decorating the tents and the tables inside. Suffice to say that I don't want to see any tulle for quite a while.

But, in the end , everything turned out beautiful and a good time was had by all.

They are alot of work, but I do love weddings! Congratulations to the happy couple!


1 comment:

Boss said...

Hi there Stacie! Thanks for the comment! I love wedding jewels. Turquoise and red is one of my favorite color combination. And those pieces seem particularly suited to an outdoor photo shoot. Beautiful work!