4.30.2009

Well, We're Movin' On Up...

Somewhere old George Jefferson is doing a jig for us here in the small town. About a month ago, a Biscuitville opened here. This week, our WalMart Super Center opened (we previously just had a plain old WalMart), complete with a Dunkin Donuts inside! In the near future, we are getting a Dollar Tree. That's right, we are taking it from the outhouse to the penthouse!! Photos of the big event 'cause I know you are just dying to see them...
(Photo: Lil' Miss Wilkes and Marathon Mama in the Old WalMart counting down the days)

(Photo: L to R - The new sign, JC Penney taking advantage of opening day traffic, packed parking lot at 8am!)

( Photo: Old WalMart - R.I.P.)

(Photo: Breakfast of Champions, purchased at the new Dunkin' Donuts!)

( Photo: Marathon Mama and I scored free bread on the way out!)
Aaaahhh, the excitement of a small town! LOL! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Wow I can't imagine...that is small town girl. I am a pastor's wife too. I guess I took that vow of poverty and being destitute. LOL...I wouldn't trade it for the world.