2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day, Rev!

Ah, the day of love...Valentine's Day! I am very fortunate to have a great family, a super sweet dog, and tons of loyal friends--and while I love you all, there is only one Rev. Five years ago yesterday, he asked me to marry him (yep, that's right we got engaged on Friday the 13th!).

Now, I won't try to delude anyone into thinking that marriage is all sunshine, birds and skipping through fields of flowers, but at the end of each day, no matter how good or bad the day was, how much we grated on each other's nerves, who forgot to do what, how hectic things were, or whatever else, we always have each other.

I love you, Rev!

Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything. (1 Peter 4:8, The Message)

No comments: