12.09.2016

What's Up This Weekend?


Here's what's up this weekend at our house:
  • The Rev and I have a date night planned in the big city tomorrow. P.F. Chang's!
  • And a trip to the city means that we can visit some stores that we need to and finish up some Christmas shopping. So close to finished!
  • Next week is the last week of school before Christmas break, so I need to assemble gifts for Elise's teachers.
  • If you have been hanging around for a while, you know that my least favorite part of Christmas is wrapping presents, but I have put it off for as long as I can and the pile is getting big, so this weekend I must wrap!
  • And because Christmas is not busy enough, we are also in the middle of (finally) redoing Elise's bedroom so that it is a little more big girl and functions a little better for her. Moving furniture, assembling furniture and even painting furniture are in progress!
  • Plus, we are going to see my Mom perform in the "Messiah" and surprise Elise with a trip to see the Christmas lights!
  • And of course, it is not a weekend without the usual house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and meal prep.
What are your plans this weekend?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Have fun on your date night and finishing up your Christmas shopping! Wrapping is one of my favourite parts, but I just haven't had time yet... I'm thinking I might just have a big wrapping blitz next weekend! Can't wait! :)