10.18.2016

Tipsy Tuesday (#372)

I love the variety of apples available in the fall. Honeycrisp are probably my favorite to eat.

Tip #372

But I am never quite sure what other varieties might be good and for what purpose. This chart from Or So She Says... is a great guide to getting your apple pick right!

My favorite way to eat apples is with a little peanut butter. Elise loves to help me make Chocolate Chip Hummus (recipe soon) to eat hers with. What is your favorite way to enjoy an apple?

2 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Great tips! I love how versatile apples are. My favorite way to eat apples is dipped in caramel (guilty pleasure).

Jill said...

I wish I could eat raw apple... I used to love apples, but as an adult, I have developed Oral Allergy Syndrome, and it is one of the foods that causes me to have a reaction. Thankfully I can eat them cooked, so apple pie is a-okay! ;)