Here's what's up this weekend at our house:
- Father's Day(s)! Since we are tied up all day Sunday, we are planning to spoil the Rev on Saturday with dinner, then follow up with gifts and cards on Sunday - he loves to stretch a holiday out!
- Assembling Father's Day goodies for all of the Dads in our church congregation.
- Sandal shopping - Elise is in desperate need. These are our favorites that we get every year, but her size has been hard to come by thus far this year.
- Some rest for Elise - she is doing an all day kiddie camp, 3 days a week, and having a blast, but no nap means she is a little grumpy some evenings. I am hoping that she can catch up this weekend because...
- Vacation Bible School starts on Sunday and that means that we will be at church until at least 8:30 every night through Wednesday. Exhausting!
- Countdown! Only 2 weeks of work left before I break for the month of July. Can't wait!
- And of course, it is not a weekend without the usual house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and meal prep.