6.23.2016

Egg Roll in a Bowl

Sometimes I have a habit of pinning recipes and never trying them. But this is definitely one of those that I am glad that I actually got around to trying.

This is one of our favorite low carb, quick go-to dinners! I can seriously have it on the table in less than 15 minutes, start to finish. And ground pork (we use plain pork and add our own spices, since traditional sausage has a tendency to have tons of unnecessary sugars in it) is super cheap at our grocery store (I can usually get it for about $1/lb.), so this Sausage Egg Roll in a Bowl is also very budget friendly. We serve it over a little quinoa, but you could just as easily eat it by itself.

Do you have a favorite quick dinner?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yum! I have never seen a recipe like this... gonna have to try it! Thanks for sharing!!