Here's what's up this weekend at our house:
- Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow morning! ( I hope that I remember to take the basket, I always seem to forget and the poor kid has to hunt with a grocery bag!)
- Birthday dinner for my Mom tomorrow night. Elise is pretty excited for cake and cousins.
- And a trip to the big city to see my Mom means time at Target and Trader Joe's!
- I need to round up accessories for Elise's Easter outfit while I am at Target and finish Easter basket shopping.
- I need some time to recover from 2 tough Boot Camp classes and a Cycle class this week. (Please don't ask me to lift my arms above my head or make me laugh - everything hurts!)
- And of course, it is not a weekend without the usual house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and meal prep.