10.23.2015

Currently...

 
Listening...to nothing...the batteries in my work computer speakers keep dying on me. I really need some music today!

Eating...nothing, but imagining all of the Halloween candy that I am not allowed to eat...


Drinking...water....lots and lots of water...


Reading...emails.

Wearing...denim cropped pants, green school polo (It's Friday - jeans day!) and brown flip flops...it's supposed to be almost 80 today so getting one more day of flops in!


Feeling...just blah...lack of medical answers and no change on the scale in the past 2 weeks has me down in the dumps.


Needing...to get some serious fall purging done at the house this weekend. My goal is to be finished with every room by Veteran's Day so that I can decorate for Christmas on that day off.

Wanting...Twizzlers...and a Reese's Pumpkin...in the worst way.


Thinking...that getting skinny ain't nearly as fun as it was to get fat (sensing a theme here?)

 
Enjoying...the fact that Elise FINALLY got in a bouncy house last weekend and had a blast! She will love Fall Festival at church tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hang in there lady... hitting little plateaus are the worst, but they happen... all a mind game at this point, and I know you can do it!!

I'm going in the opposite direction, and thinking how much more fun it was to lose weight and fit into clothes, than it is now eating whatever I want and slowly losing all my "skinny" clothes... Trust me, the way you are going is much more fun!! I'm really not sure all the Halloween candy is worth it at this point...