5.25.2015

Strawberry Mousse Cake

Are you sitting down? We had a chocolate option this month with the Cake Slice Bakers and I didn't choose that recipe. I was tempted but in the end I decided that the Strawberry Mousse Cake would be perfect for our church barbecue yesterday. I halved the recipe since it makes a 4 layer cake! The super sweet frosting is nicely complemented by the sight tartness of the mousse. This would be a perfect cake for summer picnics or baby/wedding showers. A few steps, but nothing complicated! Another winner from The Southern Cake Book!



3 comments:

EmilyC said...

OMGorgeous! A lovely entry for the Strawberry Mousse cake series! At half the recipe and you still give 4 layers!

OvenDelights said...

I'm so glad you loved the recipe! It's a delicious cake!

The Ninja Baker said...

Looks gorgeous! Bet your cake was the star of the food display at the barbecue =)