5.28.2015

21 Day Fix: Round 3 Done!

This past Monday, I finished my third round of 21 Day Fix and I thought that I would give you a little update on my progress.

Weight Lost: This round: 3lbs. Total: 15lbs. Not thrilled with that number, but my eating wasn't what it needs to be this round.

Inches Lost: I still need to take some measurements, but my pants fit differently for sure.

Exercise: I'm walking for 45 minutes before work everyday in addition to my nightly 21 Day Fix DVD's and a weekend BodyPump class. My Fitbit is my new favorite and great at keeping me motivated. Yes, I was doing laps on the driveway at 10:30 last night because I was 1/4 mile short of my daily mileage goal...

Food: I am still tracking calories (1,420 per day) using My Fitness Pal, but it is time to go clean and use the 21 Day Fix containers...wish me luck!

Water: I'm up to my goal of 135oz. of water a day!

On to Round 4!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I still haven't started to use the containers...and my eating is so way off track these days... I really need a kick in the butt. The workouts are great, and I walk on the days that I have time too, but overall, I'm not doing so hot right now when it comes to losing weight... or even maintaining. eeep! Keep it up, Stacie, you are inspiring me!!