11.25.2014

Tipsy Tuesday (#288)

Because I've been there recently and I know how much we appreciated the care packages that we received...

Tip #288

Consider putting together a hospital care package for a friend or family member experiencing a hospital stay. Useful Beautiful Home has a great list of things to pack including:

  • tissues
  • water
  • soda or tea of his/her preference
  • individual packaged nuts
  • individual packaged dried fruit
  • granola bars
  • pretzels
  • apples or bananas
  • gum
  • small pad of paper and pen (for writing questions and notes for the doctor)
  • dollar bills for the vending machine or parking fees
  • reading materials of his/her preference

1 comment:

Jill said...

A great idea! I always like to take a little "hospital goodie bag" to my friends who have just had babies. A little treat bag for them, a little baby-snuggling for me. ;)