9.17.2014

Currently...

Listening...to K-LOVE.

Eating...my morning apple (again)...boring.

Drinking...Diet Cherry Pepsi.


Reading...emails.

Wearing...black crop pants, aqua T, multi-colored scarf, Sanuk yoga mat flip flops (I almost want to cry when I realize that flip flop weather will be over soon!)

Feeling...tired and anxious. I'm having a CT scan today to try and figure out why I keep getting sinus infections and why I still smell smoke.

Needing...the antibiotic prescribed for said sinus infection to kick in...9 doses in and still no relief from the insane pain and pressure in my head.


Wanting...to get a new dining table...I think I have the Rev talked into one...cross your fingers.

Thinking...that I need to check off some of the things on my birthday party planning list for Elise. Invitations going out this week!

 
Enjoying...Elise's sense of humor! She has learned how to fake cry and hiccup and it is absolutely hilarious. She does it and then looks at you and giggles and says "I faking!"

4 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Good luck with the scan. Elise is too cute!

Jill said...

You still smell smoke?! Has it been constant since that post? Yikes! Hope the CT scan gets you some answers... and some relief!!

CraftyHope said...

Oh honey, I hope you find some relief from your sinus stuff. I'm going through something similar and just waiting to see a doctor is killing me right now.
Elise's tricks make me smile. I'm glad you're enjoying them too. :)

Sarah Shumate said...

I'm so sorry you've been feeling bad! Hopefully the scan will be able to tell you something, and hopefully it's nothing too scary. Constantly smelling smoke sounds like a really unusual, and very annoying, symptom. :(