6.13.2014

Influenster VoxBox: T.L.C.

I received my 2nd box of free goodies from Influenster and wanted to share it with you!

What is Influenster? Straight from their website:


Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]
noun
"An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards."

"Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up)."
Included in my T.L.C box were a bar of Ivory Soap, a travel size package of Puffs tissues, a Shell Fuel Rewards card, Avon Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother, Neopsporin Neo to Go!, and a coupon for a free Breyers Gelato Indulgence.


The box this time is targeted for Moms and two of the Mom things, the tissues and the Neo to Go excite me most! I have Elise's diaper bag sorted with pouches - 1 for extra clothes, 1 for small toys and coloring tools (a must for dinners out!) and 1 for 1st aid/hygiene items. We already use the Puffs travel packs in that pouch and I have band aids, but I've been needing to get some Neosporin, and I love that this comes in a non-messy application.

That bar of Ivory might be the jump start that I need to make my own laundry detergent. Gas is my biggest gripe lately, so a card like the Shell Fuel Rewards card that can save me 3 cents a gallon is a winner. A long week at VBS is going to be capped off perfectly by some Gelato, I'm thinking maybe the Triple Chocolate variety. Since I'm still adjusting to being 40 and I've just mentioned that I am struggling to survive VBS week, I won't even address the wrinkle smoother....


2 comments:

Connie said...

Neosporin is always handy to have in your bag! I need to get some.

Is that the Breyers Gelato? I love the Tiramisu flavor. So good!

Emmy said...

Perfect summer and emergency box.